2017 AOGA Oil and Gas Conference
After hosting a successful first-time event last year, AOGA will again host a one-day conference focused on industry trends, legal and scientific issues surrounding development, and national and state-level energy policies and politics.
In addition to featuring top-tier speakers, AOGA will award a private scholarship to the University of Alaska based on essays submissions by high school students across the state, and award individuals and companies in the oil and gas industry in Alaska for their achievements. There are four awards for consideration- Contractor of the Year for Safety Performance Award sponsored by the Alaska Industry Support Alliance, Project of the Year Award for Environmental Stewardship and Innovation sponsored by Stoel Rives, Rising Star Award for young professionals working in the oil and gas industry, and the Marilyn Crockett Lifetime Achievement Award.
Alaska Oil and Gas Association Conference
May 31, 2017
Dena’ina Civic & Convention Center | Anchorage AK
- Sponsorship opportunities
- Agenda- coming soon!
- Registration- coming soon!
- Exhibitor registration
- 2017 AOGA Awards Information
- Contractor of the Year Award for Safety Performance
- Project of the Year Award for Environmental Stewardship and Innovation
- Rising Star Award
- Marilyn Crockett Lifetime Achievement Award
- 2017 AOGA UA Scholarship Information- coming soon!